Coffee is a beverage consumed worldwide. You will currently come across different coffee makers with innovative features.
There are many coffeemakers made in China. In contrast, in this blog, you will come across some of the best coffee makers that are not Chinese products.
Bunn Speed Brew, Bunn GR, Aerobie AeroPress, Chemex, Filtron Cold Brew, Giannini Espresso Maker, etc., are some coffee makers not made in China. Most of these products are available on Amazon, so you can order them to your doorstep.
Continue reading the blog to learn about the 6 best non-Chinese coffee makers!
Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee and Tea Maker, 34 oz., Black
How to Use
This product is made in the US.
Carefully follow the instructions below if you are using the French press system for the first time.
- Ensure to place the coffee maker on a flat surface. Pull the plunger up and out of the carafe after firmly grasping the handle.
- Add one rounded teaspoon (one Bodum scoop) of coarsely ground coffee for each cup of water.
- Leave 2.5 inches at the top of the carafe and fill the rest with hot water. The water temperature should be between 92 and 96 degrees Celsius. Stir it using a wooden spoon.
- Turn the lid after placing the plunger unit on the coffee pot.
- After four minutes, you can open the container and pour the hot coffee into your cup. Enjoy!
When you use the French press coffee maker for the first time, ensure to wash it with warm, soapy water.
Then dry it well before you start the process. Ensure to drain the leftover coffee. Since this coffee maker is dishwasher-safe, you can place it in the dishwasher.
Manually washing the system will be the best idea to reduce the risk of damaging the device.
|Every time, it makes a smooth and fresh cup of coffee.|
Durable Affordable cost
|After prolonged usage, the screw holding the cage might loosen.|
Since the coffee maker dispenses unfiltered coffee, it is less healthy.
AEROPRESS Coffee and Espresso Maker: Produces Delicious Coffee in Record Time
How to Use
This coffee maker is made in the USA.
There are different ways in which you can use the Aeropress coffee maker. The following is the original method of coffee preparation.
- Pour water into the device and let it boil. Let the boiled water cool down for a minute. The water must be between 175 and 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using the Aeropress scoop, weigh 2 full scoops of coffee beans and grind them well. (Approximately 14 cups of coffee beans will be used.)
- Now place the paper filter inside the cap of the Aeropress, and then place a mug on top. To wet the filter, use a bit of warm water.
- After placing the funnel on top of the mug, pour the coffee into the mug and remove the funnel.
- Stir the coffee using a spoon or a paddle stirrer.
- Now, it’s time to insert the plunger and press it firmly until the long hissing sound appears.
- The coffee is ready! You can dilute it with hot water if needed.
Take off the cap on the AeroPress coffee maker.
Press out the leftover compressed coffee grounds and dump them into the trash. Now you can rinse the device well.
|No special techniques are required when operating the device.|
Light and durable
Produce a consistent, flavorful cup of coffee
Simple to clean
|The outer appearance of the device could be more appealing.|
The coffee maker can only produce one or two cups of coffee at a time. Hence, it is suitable only for a smaller crowd.
Technivorm Moccamaster Drip Coffee Makers
How to Use
This is one of the high-quality coffee makers made in Holland.
The following is a step-by-step instruction manual for using the Technivorm Moccamaster Drip.
- You will notice some lines on the reservoir indicating how many cups of coffee you can make. Fill the reservoir with water until it reaches the required level.
- Attach the coffee filter to the brew basket.
- Now, you can add the coffee to the brew basket (one scoop for a cup).
- On the arm above the carafe, place the brew basket.
- Finally, switch on the device to brew the coffee.
After using the coffee maker, ensure to clean the device.
You will find the coffee residue inside the brew basket.
Throw them away and clean the device with warm, soapy water. When cleaning the carafe, you can use Urnex cleaning powder.
|Produces good-quality coffee|
The device includes a pot warmer and auto-shutoff features
The device has a simple interface and is easy to use.
Requires paper filters
Frequent refilling of the reservoir is necessary.
BUNN Speed Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
How to Use
This product is made in Creston, Iowa.
You can use the Bunn Speed Coffee Maker by following the step-by-step instructions.
Make sure that you don’t plug in the device until step 6. Early plugging can damage the device.
Setting up the device
- Insert the brew funnel correctly into the funnel rails.
- Fill the carafe with water. Put the lid of the coffee maker on and pour the water into it.
- Now place the carafe back in the warmer player plate and wait for four minutes (you will hear the internal tank getting filled with water).
- Repeat the above two steps.
- When you close the lid, the water will start filling the carafe. It will take around 30 seconds, and then you can take off the carafe and pour out the water. Next, place the carafe back on the warmer plate.
- Plug in the coffee maker and turn on the switch.
- The device will take around 15 minutes to boil, so please wait patiently.
Suppose you are using the machine daily. You can keep the switch on.
If you have used the coffee maker for less than four days, you better keep it switched off.
Brew the Coffee
- Place the coffee filter into the brew funnel.
- Scoop the ground coffee and put it in the filter. Next, slightly shake the brew funnel to level the coffee.
- Insert the brew funnel through the funnel rails.
- Fill the carafe with water. Open the lid on top of the coffee maker and pour the water into it. Close the lid.
- Now place the carafe on the warmer plate and turn on the switch.
- It will take four minutes to drip the coffee completely.
After prolonged usage, you will start noticing coffee stains; cleaning the device properly will help remove them.
- Place the paper filter inside the brew funnel and add 2 teaspoons of dishwasher detergent.
- Fill the carafe with water and pour it into the coffee maker.
- Place the carafe on the warmer plate, and the machine starts brewing. You can remove the paper filter from the brew funnel when it stops.
- Allow the carafe to sit for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using a bristle brush, you can scrub and remove the stains from the carafe. Once done, throw out the solution and rinse the carafe with warm water.
Note: Please do not use abrasive tools or detergents when cleaning the coffee maker.
|Brews coffee more quickly (10 cups at a time)|
Can also produce iced coffee
Occupies less space on your countertop
With multiple stream water spray heads, it can achieve complete coverage.
|You must spend time cleaning the spray head and the other components of the machine.|
Hard water usage may clog the nozzle.
Chemex Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker – Classic Series – 8-Cup – Exclusive Packaging
How to Use
The Chemex coffee maker is made using borosilicate glass.
This device is made in the US.
Here are the guidelines on how to use the device.
- Rinse the filter with hot water and dump the water. Place the filter properly in the brewer so the multiple fold lines the spout again.
- Weigh 6 tablespoons of coffee and grind them well. Center the grounded coffee in the brewer and set the scale to zero.
- Now pour hot water into the brew while keeping the timer on. Stir to get rid of dry lumps. You can stop pouring when the scale reads 150 g.
- When the timer reads 45 seconds, you can pour the water again in a wiggling motion.
- When it is 1:45, fill the brewer with around 700 g of water.
- Wait until the coffee brews. When the timer reads 4:00, you can achieve the required volume.
- Save and enjoy!
The design of this coffee maker makes the cleaning process a bit tricky.
Since it is narrow in the middle, people struggle to scrub the bottom of the glass.
Hence, let’s discuss how you can clean this coffee maker.
- Remove the previous batch of coffee from the device.
- Put some soapy water in the Chemex. Scrub the inner surface with a long arm brush with soft bristles.
- Rinse the Chemex thoroughly. Finally, you can wash it warmly and ensure the soap washes away.
|The coffee maker has a timeless, elegant design.|
There are different sizes (in which you can make 3- 10 cups).
Produce high-quality coffee.
|There are possibilities for the borosilicate glass to shatter.|
Chemex coffee maker filters might be hard to find.
Toddy Cold Brew System, 1 EA, white – coffee maker
How to Use
This coffee maker is made in Loveland, Colorado.
Essential items are the Toddy cold brew system, filtered cool water, and finely ground coffee to brew coffee in this device.
- First, insert the stopper into the bottom of the brewing container.
- Then, wet the felt filter in freshwater and place it inside the crewing container.
- Insert the paper filter into the container and keep it open.
- Pour the ground coffee into the paper filter.
- Gently pour water over the ground coffee until it is completely saturated.
- Twist the paper filter and close the container with the lid. You can set it aside for brewing (at room temperature, it will take around 8 to 24 hours).
- Lastly, place the brewing container on top of the glass decanter and pull out the stopper. Remove the lid and rest the container on top until the extract filters completely.
- Because it makes a strong concentrate when served, combine one part coffee concentrate with three parts water.
The Toddy cleaner will ease the task of cleaning the device.
Mix the cleaner with hot water and soak the brewing parts for about an hour. Then drain the solution and air dry the accessories.
These steps are sufficient for cleaning the Toddy cold brew system, so you don’t have to rinse or towel dry the components.
|Perfect capacity for families|
Ability to produce best cold brew
The filter and filter bags are reusable
|The brewing chamber is poorly designed hence it might be hard for the concentrate to pour into the carafe|
There are better options than this for making one cup of coffee at a time.
Coffee is one of the much-needed devices in your kitchen, as it will reduce the time taken to make your daily coffee cup.
Now, you might have come across different types of coffee makers that are made outside of China.
These coffee makers are some of the best products you can use to make high-quality coffee.
By reading the blog, you will also understand how to use it, the cleaning procedure, and its pros and cons.
Also, there are more non-Chinese coffee makers available on the market.
Do U.S. companies manufacture drip coffee makers?
No. Drip coffee makers are not made in the United States.
Are there any non-Chinese manual coffee makers?
YES. Chemex is a manual pour-over coffee maker made in the USA. This is a non-Chinese product.
What is the best non-Chinese espresso machine?
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker Different espresso makers are not made in China, while AeroPress is ranked as the best product.